KPC Review

Kuwait Petroleum Corporation plans to spend $114 billion in capital expenditure over the next five years and an additional $394 billion beyond that to 2040Kuwait plans to spend $500 billion by 2040 to boost its oil and gas output and refining capacity even as it aims to carry out a number of major...






The company is currently working to expand capacity to 1.4 mbpd, which includes starting up the greenfield 615,000 bpd Al-Zour refineryKNPC plans to invest $40 billion to extend and modernise the refining capacities: the total refining capacity will increase to 1.4 mbpd in 2022; this includes the...






Some countries in the GCC have also taken steps to control demand, as a means of keeping required levels of investment in capacity at manageable levelsThe Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation (Apicorp), the multilateral development bank focused on the energy sector, published its latest research...






Over the next few years the university will add new fields of specialisation, and it is evaluating the merits of several options at the present time. One of the major factors AUK will consider in this process is the evolving nature of the Kuwaiti economyThe American University of Kuwait (AUK), an...






Thanks to integrated pressure and temperature measurement, Prowirl guarantees maximum measurement accuracy when determining steam density and energy content. Costly and time-consuming measuring devices are now a thing of the pastAs a multivariable vortex flowmeter, Prowirl 200 offers all-in-one...






Kuwait plans to raise production of non-associated gas to nearly 500 million standard cubic feet per day by end of 2018, Oil Minister Bakhit Al-Rashidi says.Kuwait’s consumption of natural gas is about 60 per cent for the refining and petrochemical sectors while the remaining 40 per cent for power...






The company, which already has operations across the GCC and Asia, has earned the rare distinction of being certified and approved by three national oil companies in the region, now plans to open a full-fledged facility in KuwaitSaudi-based industrial services leader Anabeeb is expanding its...






The company has extended its arm to Iraq with its operational partner Al Rashed United Shipping Services serving Iraq’s reconstruction projects since 2003 besides offering its services to the oil and gas industryAl Rashed International Shipping Co, a division of the Al-Rashed Group, enjoys a pole...






The programme aims at diversifying the Saudi economy and reduce its dependence on oil through increasing investments, fostering economic diversification, boosting local job creation and elevating workforce developmentThe ‘In Kingdom Total Value Add’ (IKTVA) programme launched by Saudi Aramco has...






Tags